Introduction into dealership displays
Dealership displays is often the first thing potential customers will see, and it can be the deciding factor in whether or not they make a purchase. Get it right, and you could see a significant increase in sales; get it wrong, and you could find yourself struggling to attract customers.
The importance of first impressions is well documented, with studies showing that they can often be more important than we realise. This is especially true when it comes to businesses, and nowhere is this more apparent than in the car dealership industry.
So, what makes an effective dealership display? In this article, we’ll explore the do’s and don’ts of creating an eye-catching digital signage display that will help you close more sales.
- Use bright colours – Studies have shown that using bright colours in your display can attract attention and help to subconsciously influence potential customers.
- Use attractive models – If you have attractive models in your display, this will also help to draw in potential customers.
- Use interesting props – Adding props to your display can help to make it more eye-catching and memorable.
- Make it interactive – If you can make your display interactive, this will encourage people to stop and take a closer look.
- Keep it clean and tidy – A messy display will reflect poorly on your dealership, so make sure it’s always clean and tidy.
- Don’t use too many colours. Using too many colours can be overwhelming and off-putting.
- Don’t use unattractive models. This will only serve to turn potential customers away.
- Don’t use boring props. Boring props will do nothing to make your display stand out.
- Don’t make it static. A static display is likely to be ignored by potential customers.
- Don’t forget to change it up. If you keep your display the same all the time, people will quickly become bored of it.
First impressions are crucial in the car dealership industry. Your display is often the first thing potential customers will see. Get it right, and you could see a significant increase in sales. Get it wrong, and you could find yourself struggling to attract customers.
In this article, we’ve explored the do’s and don’ts of creating an effective display. By following these tips, you can ensure that your display makes a positive impression on potential customer. And help to boost your sales. If this is something you want to try yourself for your business, get in touch with our support staff today for a demo or get questions answered! Or you can try the digital signage CMS for free!