Internal Communication with digital signage
Internal communication in the workplace
Internal communication is essential in the workplace – it can help to improve employee engagement, productivity and overall satisfaction with their work. However, effective internal communication can be challenging, and there are a few key things to keep in mind to make sure it is successful.
Here are some tips for improving internal communication in the workplace:
- Make sure there is a clear purpose for communication – everyone should know why they are being communicated with and what is expected of them.
- Be concise and to the point – employees are more likely to engage with messages that are short and to the point.
- Use multiple channels of communication – don’t rely on just one method (e.g. email) to communicate with employees. Use a mix of methods (e.g. face-to-face, intranet, video conferencing) to reach different people in different ways.
- Encourage two-way communication – allow employees to give feedback and ask questions. This will help to ensure that messages are understood and actioned.
- Monitor and review communication – regularly check in to see how communication is working and make changes if necessary.
By following these tips, you can help to ensure that internal communication in the workplace is effective and benefits everyone.
Using digital signage to improve internal communication
Digital signage can be a very effective tool for internal communication within an organisation. There are many benefits to using digital signage, including the ability to reach a large number of employees quickly and easily, the ability to display dynamic and engaging content, and the ability to track and measure the impact of the content.
Digital signage can help to improve internal communication in a number of ways. Firstly, it can help to ensure that employees are kept up-to-date with important information and announcements. Secondly, it can provide a channel for two-way communication, allowing employees to give feedback and ask questions. Thirdly, it can help to create a sense of community and belonging within an organisation.
Here’s some key data from digital signage that you might find helpful.
- Visuals get 94% more views than text-based information.
- After three days, people retain 65% of visually presented information.
- Presentations with visual aids are more persuasive (43%) than those that don’t.
There are a number of different types of digital signage available, and the most appropriate type will depend on the specific needs of the organisation. However, all digital signage systems have the potential to improve internal communication and help to create a more engaged and productive workforce. Do you want to improve the quality of internal communication in your business? Try our digital signage CMS for free today!